Watford FC Ladies General Manager
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of full-time General Manager for Watford FC Ladies, who compete in The FA Women’s National League Southern Premier. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated and committed individual with high standards and a strong work ethic, then you may be the person we are looking for.
The General Manager will have responsibility for the day to day management of the administrative and operational activities associated with running Watford FC Ladies. This includes managing and supporting staff and volunteers. The job holder will be expected to work collaboratively with all stakeholders (e.g. The Trust, Watford FC, The FA, Clubs, Sponsors and Partners) to ensure the smooth and successful running of the Ladies teams. The General Manager will act as the primary contact with The FA to ensure that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled. The role will also be responsible for the Watford FC Ladies budget, as well as promoting Watford FC Ladies in order to attract sponsorship and increase revenue streams.
The working week will vary depending on the needs of running the teams, but will inevitably include evening and weekend working for the successful performance of the role. Applicants should ideally live local to Watford and be UK/EU residents, or non-residents with a valid UK work permit.
• Experience of operational management, including administration, recruitment, seeking commercial opportunities, contracts and partnership agreements.
• Experience of building relationships and working collaboratively with a range of partners.
• Experience of managing staff and volunteers.
• Proficient IT skills.
• Experience of working to deadlines, in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills.
• Experience of managing budgets.
• Evidence of valid safeguarding and emergency aid certificates (or willing to attend courses).
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle for work.
Please download and complete the application form located on the Club website www.watfordfc.com under the career section (Menu/ Club/ Careers) or from the Trust website www.watfordfccsetrust.com under the support section (Work for the Trust).
Application closing Date: 25th September 2018 (midnight)
Interview Date: 5th October 2018