To apply for membership please click here.
Please see below the amazing value membership Pro-Action offers.
Feature for Full Members
|Package offer||Real Value|
Expert Membership support (Consultancy for non-members)
|Unlimited phone and email support, up to 5 hours of visits, then £30 per hour||£150|
Efficient Disclosure and Barring Service checks
|2 Free Volunteer DBS Checks (paper form)||£20|
Key Workforce Training (Paid Staff) Full/Half Day
Key Workforce Training (Volunteers) Full/Half day
Ambition Quality Mark Accreditation
|3 hours of visits||£90|
Practical Policy and Procedure Templates
Valuable Networking & CPD Events
Informed Funding Advice & Support
Exciting Activities and Opportunities
Advertising & Promotion on Pro-Action Website
Fee is only 14% of value of benefits, For £55 per group/setting against real value of £400.
Depending on amount used *
- Our experienced Membership Team can support and advise you on any aspect of your work. They will provide you with expert advice and share their wealth of knowledge with you
- Save time and frustrations, streamline your recruitment procedures with exclusive access to our simplified Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Checks for your volunteers or paid staff, and ensure that your club is contributing to safer recruitment practice
- Earn reduced rates on our Core Skills Training courses, designed and run by experts in the field. Upskill your staff and volunteers for personal development
- Show you value your members and enhance the quality of your provision by achieving Ambition Quality, a nationally recognised Quality Mark Award. Pro-Action members can earn up to £1000 on completion of the Bronze Award.
- Develop your knowledge, contacts and expertise at one of our Member Meets: exclusive to Pro-Action members
- Enjoy the various YAMA Activities and Opportunities on offer to your young people, offered with discounted rates to our members
- Free updates on sector developments and news through our regular E-newsletters on funding, training, events and issues that impact our work.
- Opportunities to voice your thoughts to us about issues that affect your work which will be fed back to appropriate district and county forums.
- Policy & Procedure Templates: Access a range of Pro-Action templates for you to personalise and adopt as good working practice in your organisation.
We have two types of membership - FULL MEMBERS & ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Full Members pay £55 per annum for each setting/unit/group that they operate and receive all the Pro-Action member benefits.
Associate members will pay £30 and is for organisations, which may or may not be working directly with children & young people. They will receive our regular E newsletter, member meet invitations, access to events and can promote their vacancies on our website. All other services will be charged for on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Membership runs annually from 1st April to 31st March.
Anyone joining Pro-Action during the year will be asked to pay a proportion of the year through to 31st March, but then reaffiliate in line with our membership year.
If you wish to join us please apply here.