We have two types of membership - FULL MEMBERS & ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Full Members £65 per annum per setting/club that you operate.
- Support & advice from our experienced Membership Team. Providing you with expert advice and sharing their wealth of knowledge with you
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Checks: Save time and frustration, streamline your recruitment procedures, and ensure that your club is compliant with safer recruitment practice
- Adult Training: Receive reduced rates on our courses, designed and run by experts in the field. Up-skill your staff and volunteers for continuous professional development
- Ambition Quality: a nationally recognised quality mark award enhancing the quality of your provision. Members can receive up to £1000 on completion of the Bronze Award
- Member Meets: Develop your knowledge, contacts and expertise at one of our exclusive Member meetings
- YAMA Activities & Opportunities available to children and young people, at discounted rates
- Free updates on sector developments and news through our regular E-newsletters on funding, training, events and issues that impact your work.
- Policy & Procedure Templates: Access a range of Pro-Action templates for you to personalise and adopt as good working practice in your organisation
- Free Promotion: promote your activities, jobs and news through our website, mailings & social media
Associate Members £40 per annum. You will receive:
- Regular E newsletters
- Member meet invitations
- Access to events
- Opportunities to promote your activities & vacancies
- All other services will be charged for on a pay-as-you-go basis
Membership runs annually from 1st April to 31st March.
Anyone joining Pro-Action during the year will be asked to pay a proportion of the year through to 31st March, but then reaffiliate in line with our membership year.
If you wish to join us please apply here.
To apply for membership please click here.
Benefits of membership:
Feature for Full Members
|Package offer||Membership Saving|
Expert Membership support (Consultancy for non-members)
|Unlimited phone and email support, up to 5 hours of visits, then £30 per hour||£150|
Efficient Disclosure and Barring Service checks
|2 Free Volunteer DBS Checks (paper form)||£20|
Key Workforce Training (Paid Staff) Full/Half Day
Key Workforce Training (Volunteers) Full/Half day
Ambition Quality Mark Accreditation
|3 hours of visits||£90|
Practical Policy and Procedure Templates
Valuable Networking & CPD Events
Informed Funding Advice & Support
Exciting Activities and Opportunities
Advertising & Promotion on Pro-Action Website
Membership is only £65 per group/setting per annum.