Some of our Members:
We have two types of membership - FULL MEMBERS & ASSOCIATE MEMBERS
Full Members £80 per annum per setting/club that you operate. Members joining in the last half of the membership year will be asked to pay £120 for membership to run until the end of the following membership year, until March 2021.
We are excited to launch our enhanced membership offer, so please have a look at the additions under our 3 key areas of focus. We also have new bolt-ons that can be added separately to your package as and when needed.
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Checks (Online & Face-to-Face + 2 FREE Volunteer DBS Checks): Save time and frustration, streamline your recruitment procedures, and ensure that your club is compliant with safer recruitment practice.
- Expert safeguarding resources & support from our dedicated Safeguarding Lead.
- Bitesize training in key areas inc Prevent Duty, FGM, Online Safety.
- Exciting YAMA Activities & Opportunities available to children & young people, including new Wellbeing workshops
- Partnership Opportunities: Work closely with Pro-Action to apply for funding and deliver joint venture projects
- Free updates on sector developments and news through our regular E-newsletters on bulletins on funding, training, events and issues that impact your work
- Free Funding bulletins weekly and 1-2-1 funding support & guidance available
- Free Promotion: promote your activities & news through our website, mailings & social media
- Free Jobs Advertising: promote your vacancies on our website, mailings & social media
- Free Meeting Space: Members can use the Pro-Action meeting room in our Hatfield HQ for free when booked in advance (seating up to 8 ppl)
- Support & advice from our experienced Membership Team. Providing you with expert advice and sharing their wealth of knowledge with you
- Adult Training: Receive reduced rates on our courses, designed and run by experts in the field. Up-skill your staff and volunteers for continuous professional development. Access to discounted online training through Noodle Now!
- Ambition Quality: a nationally recognised quality mark award enhancing the quality of your provision. Members can receive up to £1000 on completion of the Bronze Award
- Annual Member Health Check Visit: A visit on site to your project by the Membership Team to see you in action and discuss ways we can support you further
NEW Membership Bolt-Ons
- Safeguarding Review - 2 Hour visit @ £60
- Pre-Ofsted Prep Check – 2 Hour visit @ £60
- GDPR Compliance Consultancy – 1 hour @ £30
- Policy & Procedure Templates Package @ £20
- Noodle Now Online Training Package @ £20 p/person
To access any of the bolt-ons please contact the Membership Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Associate Members £50 per annum. You will receive:
- Regular E-newsletters & Bulletins
- Access to events
- Opportunities to promote your activities
- All other services will be charged for on a pay-as-you-go basis
Membership runs annually from 1st April to 31st March.
Anyone joining Pro-Action during the first half of year will be asked to pay a proportion of the year through to 31st March, but then reaffiliate in line with our membership year. Members joining in the last half of the membership year will be asked to pay £120 for membership to run until the end of the following membership year, until March 2020.
If you wish to join us please apply here.
To view a sample of our Membership Agreement please click here.
Membership Offer 2019