1. Individual nominations are open to people working within Hertfordshire, over the age of 18 (except for the young volunteer award) and working within a member organisation of Pro-Action.
2. The decision of the Panel is final. No correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
3. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to withdraw or change them at any time. In the event of a prize being withdrawn we may replace it with an alternative.
4. If a winning nomination is found to have been untruthful or misleading, we reserve the right to disqualify the winner. In the event of this happening, the Panel may offer the Award to an alternative nominee.
5. Nominations must be submitted by Sunday 2 June 2019.