The event is completely FREE to attend, so this critical CPD opportunity will require no budget. They will present more than 80 sessions over the two days comprised of warm-up ideas, practical workshops, informative seminars, and more for teachers and education managers.
Their aim is to leave music and drama departments refreshed, inspired and up-to-date with current thinking in the sector. They will ensure you are:
- Inspired: They encourage learning through best practice, with their line-up of stimulating speakers including national award winners
- Trendsetters: They present the latest educational approaches and developments from around the world
- Inclusive: Specialists in the fields of SEN and inclusion will address delegates on approaches in the classroom
- Informed: Politicians, think tanks and pedagogues will address the challenges on the changing landscape of arts education and funding ahead
- Assessment ready: Leading exam boards guide us through the latest syllabus developments
- Contributing to the shape of the sector: Q&A and panel debates allow delegates to put ministers and governing bodies through their paces
- Budget-minded: Compare a huge range of the latest products all in one place, with many of the companies offering discounts
There is precious little for free nowadays, particularly in the current arts education climate. Music & Drama Education Expo is a way of uniting the sector and providing a professional development programme which inspires quality music and drama education for all without stretching the budget.