Friends are important to all of us and Pro-Action is no exception! We rely on our Friends to help us provide the best services for children and young people in Hertfordshire and continue to be the heart beat of the sector.
INDIVIDUAL FRIENDS SUGGESTED DONATION £200 (annually) or £20 (monthly) AND RECEIVE :
- Welcome pack
- Regular newsletters to keep you up-to-date on our work in the county
- Express thanks on social media
- Invitation to Friends events
- Opportunities to meet new people, have fun & fundraise for our youth of today, our future of tomorrow
If you are a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid increases the value of your donations by 20%, because Pro-Action, as a charity can reclaim the basic rate of tax on your gift – at no extra cost to you. Please check the box to 'gift aid' your donation
Friends can also donate £750 or £1500 annually. There is also the option as an individual to select an alternative one-off donation amount or different monthly payment. Please select option 4 to do this.
To donate please hit the button below.
Ambassadors are amazing people who can support our work through fundraising, professional expertise or by raising our profile. As a Pro-Action Ambassador you can:
- Organise a fundraising event for Pro-Action;
- Give a talk about Pro-Action and/or your personal experiences of the importance of youth work at a local community group (e.g WI, rotary club);
- Attend a local business network or a Pro-Action event to help promote the charity to prospective supporters;
- Provide professional advice for a project or in-kind help such as free office space, IT skills, volunteering at Pro-Action HQ.
You will also receive all the benefits of an Individual Friend, as well as a free ticket to our annual Pro-Action Member Awards.
The Ambassador will be launching soon.
To become an ambassador please contact us directly on email@example.com
All of our supporters will receive personal feedback of how they have made a difference, through Pro-Action Hertfordshire, to children and young people in the county.