Sponsor a workshop and enrich young lives.
£375 will pay for a wellbeing workshop to be delivered directly into a youth setting for up to 20 children and young people (CYP).
This can be paid annually or in monthly installments of £31.25.
Your donation means CYP will be better equipped to manage their lives and issues they may face growing up. These workshops are great opportunities to enhance their wellbeing and development.
You can support with a one-off donation to fund the delivery of a workshop such as:
- First Aid skills workshop covering stab wounds, CPR and recovery position
- Stress Management workshop to support young people with exam stress, school/peer pressure and/or anxiety
- Personal Skills workshop including confidence building, presentation and communication skills
- Safety workshop to support development of positive relationships, awareness of safeguarding and staying safe
- YAMA workshop in either physical activity, music or arts
or donate the amount spread over the year in monthly instalments.
Your donation will mean that young people in Hertfordshire will receive quality opportunities to support and empower them for the future.
If you are a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid increases the value of your donations by 20%, because Pro-Action, as a charity can reclaim the basic rate of tax on your gift – at no extra cost to you. Please check the box to 'gift aid' your donation.
Hit the button below to donate now!
All of our supporters will receive personal feedback of how they have made a difference, through Pro-Action Hertfordshire, to children and young people in the county.