Benefits of Membership:
- Pro-Action Members can book these courses and will receive discounts on the public prices for the courses as part of their Membership services.
- Pro-Action Member discounts are set in two bands, an initial discount for a Paid Member of staff, and a further discount for a Volunteer.
a. Pro-Action Members can book courses easily though our online booking system, accessible via our website www.pro-actionherts.org/training .
b. Pro-Action Members must select the correct price banding for their staff or volunteer.
c. Pro-Action Members can only book staff/volunteers onto training that work at the setting/project that is registered as a Pro-Action Member.
d. Pro-Action members using the online booking system must pay online to receive immediate confirmation of their booking.
a. Cancellations for courses can be made in writing up to 10 working days prior to the course, for which a refund can be issued.
b. Cancellations made with less than 10 working days to the course will not be refunded.
c. Replacement attendees will be accepted on courses with notice.
- In the event that a course has not been booked online, payment must be made 14 days prior to the course date to secure booking.
- If a course is booked within 14 days of the course start date, payment must be made immediately to secure booking.
- If a Pro-Action Member has multiple settings/projects, these must affiliate separately for staff/volunteers working at these alternative settings/projects to receive the Member discounts for training.
If a Pro-Action Member is found to be abusing the system and obtaining volunteer discounts for paid staff or booking staff/volunteers onto training who do not work at the named Member setting/project, the Member will be charged the full public price for the course and may also have their Membership revoked.
If you have any queries regarding this policy please contact the Membership Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find below our Training Policy in PDF format.
Please also find below our Training Policy for Non-Members.